Do you have a success story to share or your own unique approach to Neville’s teachings? Submit an article to us! We would love to hear your input.
Each article should only contain and describe the teachings of Neville Goddard. Anything outside of this, such as in the “Law of Attraction” community, are not permitted. You may make comparisons or explain the teachings taught in the
- Word Count: 500-2,500
- All articles must be in paragraph format and include an appropriate title related to your topic. It must also be fully proofread.
- All quotes, books, etc., should be sourced and credited. This also includes passages from the Bible.
- Feel free to include your own personal experiences and anecdotes. Don’t be afraid to be extra detailed, as it will be very helpful to others!
Make sure that your article fits into one of our “I AM” categories:
- Abundant – money/finances/wealth or manifesting specific items.
- Beautiful – feeling beautiful/attractive, manifesting changes in physical appearances or anything related to beauty.
- Creative – anything in the field of art or writing, manifesting careers/jobs, volunteer work, education, sports, or other activities.
- God – topics on how to awaken the God within you, such as how to visualize, revise, meditate, or explanations of Neville’s teachings (i.e.- everyone is you pushed out).
- Healthy – health, diet, fitness, illnesses, menstruation, fertility, pregnancy, or other reproductive health topics.
- Loved – self-love, self-esteem, confidence, relationships, manifesting specific people or topics related to family, friendships, and pets.
- Strong – anxiety, depression, eating disorders, or any other mental illnesses.
*If you are unsure if your article fits into any of our categories, please contact us with your topic and we will let you know.
Articles should be sent as either a word document, google document, or pdf attachment. Do not copy and paste your article directly into your email. Please note that if you copy and paste your article into your email, it will be returned back to you.
How to Submit
All submissions must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “SUBMISSION – I AM (your category)” in the subject line. One of our editors will reach out to you within 7-10 days with a decision. Please submit only 1 article at a time. You may submit another one after we have reached out to you.
Your article should be proofread beforehand but we will correct any minor errors. If there are any major revisions, we will send you feedback on how to make your post stronger. We may also suggest a title change if needed.
An image that is appropriate for your topic will be selected for you automatically by one of our editors.
Please include your name as you would like it to be displayed on the website. Feel free to include a small bio (around 150 words), a photo, and your website or social media links to be added to the ‘Author’ panel at the bottom of your post.